Jira Service Management Configuration
Jira Service Management empowers teams with everything they need to get started fast. Capabilities for ITSM practices include request, incident, problem, change, and configuration management.
Jira Service Management is based on the same flexible and robust foundation of Jira, making it the perfect choice for Teams willing to increase speed, effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Understand the concepts used in JIRA Service Management, as well as use the tool for problems and incidents tracking, management and reporting
- Control/Track tickets, incidents and problems with JIRA Service Management
- Understand how JIRA Service Management can be customized to meet the Organization’s specific needs
- Intro to service desk management with Jira Service Management
- Key Concepts (issues, projects, components, versions, workflows)
- Service Desk Creation
- Portals Configuration
- Profile Management
- Workflows and Notifications
- Editing fields and screens
- Service desk automation
- Reporting & Searching
- Security, Access control and version control
Take the next step now
upcoming training class: Nov 03-04 | 11am- 3pm EST, Online (8 hrs total)
View the full schedule here
Use the form below to enroll or to ask for additional information
Secure your spot in the next training class or get in touch to talk about an exclusive schedule for your team.